HÚSIÐ puts an emphasis on human connections. We believe that growth comes from meeting people and socializing. Every encounter enriches us, challenges us and inspires us.
The Residency at HÚSIÐ provides you with a nice studio space, that you may be sharing with other artists, or just curious visitors. The studio is open everyday, and anyone is free to drop by, discuss, follow the evolution of your work...
We want to allow the artists to connect with the local community and culture, which is a lovely source of inspiration.
We highly encourage you to organize an exhibition at the end of your stay, and we will be happy to assist you in organizing this event.
APPLICATION GUIDELINE TO THE WINTER RESIDENCE AT HÚSIÐ:
To apply, simply send us an email to email@example.com
Your mail should include :
• a small bio (200 words max)
• an intention of work over your residency (300 words max)
• small explanation of why you want to participate in our residency. (200 words max)
• 2-3 sample of previous work (1 page / work)
• time wishes * (when and for how long you want to stay)